Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Time Has Come

The time has finally come to get packed and head out on our cruise to the Eastern Caribbean!!! I can't believe it has been 6 months since we booked this trip. The time has flown! Tomorrow morning, Chad and I, along with our good friends, Bryan and Julie Jensen, will head to Fort Lauderdale (just in time for spring break!) and after spending the night there, will board the MSC Orchestra cruise ship. We will stop in the Dominican Republic and attempt to visit Playa Rincon, one the top 10 beaches in the world, (photo above) for some world class snorkeling. Then it is on to Antigua for the zip line through the rain forrest as well as the Leap Of Faith, then to St. Marteen and the Bahama's. We will of course post lots of pics when we get back home on the 26th.
We are so very grateful to all of our family who is helping us with our kids so we can take this once in a lifetime trip!! We love you all and will see you when we get back!!!!

4 comments:

AH... HALE said...

I am so jealous. Have a great time!! Don't worry about things back home and just relax and enjoy it. You guys deserve it.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! I look forward to your post-vacation post. Have a great time!

Sonya Peterson said...

I am so jealous!!!! that picture is so beautiful. i hope you have the time of your life. i can't wait to see your pics when you get back.

Patti said...

How fun! I LOVE the anticipation of a great trip. I can't wait to see the pics. I'll be checking back.