Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'VE BEEN TAGGED....

So, I have now been tagged for this e-mail 6 times, so I decided it was time to finally answer the burning questions on all your minds. My life, as follows...

YOU'RE IT! If you opened it, you have to do it (it only takes a couple minutes -
I Promise!) Then, send it back to the person who sent it to you and to the rest
of your friends!

Five names you go by:

1. Mom
2. Kristin
3. Kris
4. Honey
5. Kritter (my dad calls me this)


Three things you are wearing right now:

1. scrubs
2. t-shirt
3. socks

Two things you want very badly at the moment:

1. to be asleep
2. to re-assign sharing time for the month of March

Three people who will probably fill this out:

1. Tenille
2. Tiff
3. Michelle


Two things you did last night:

1. watched the food network
2. finished a book


Two things you ate today:

1. Oatmeal
2. Diet Dr Pepper


Two things you are going to do tomorrow:

1. Working
2. Start planning sharing time...UGH!


Two longest car rides:

1. Utah to Littleton, Colorado
2. Utah to Disneyland

Two of your favorite beverages (non-alcoholic)

1. Diet Dr Pepper
2. Ice Water

Now, here's what you're supposed to do ..... And please do not Spoil the fun.
Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a
whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the Person who sent it to you.

There.... I hope you are all happy now!!! ;)


0 comments: