Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Autumn!

So, I realized today what a bad mom I am. I didn't even take pictures of my kids on Halloween. I hope I will be forgiven, but who knows.......
Chad had to work, but the kids and I had a good day. Dustin decided about 30 minutes before leaving to trick or treat that he wanted to be a zombie. We shredded some old clothes and "dirtied" him up. He looked pretty good, if I do say so myself. Oakley and Kylie were witches. They looked very cute. Maybe next year I will be a little more on the ball. They stayed out gathering candy for over 2 hours and I think we have enough to last a few weeks.
Hope you all had a good one as well!

1 comments:

Michelle... said...

I love the new background on your blog! Your kids did look great on Halloween. I can't believe they were out over 2 hours. In the words of Jerry Seinfeld, "GET CANDY, GET CANDY, GET CANDY!"